So I spoke to my local VW dealer about a new key and they said… “sure, the blank is $400 and we charge $99 to program it”. I want to get 2 replacements, which would me ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS for 2 keys. How does get the fuck outta here sound instead?!! So out of necessity, I went searching for my own blank key and found them on eBay for about $15 each. Then I ordered 2 and when they arrived in the mail I noticed that the blade/shaft is much wider than mine....Read More
Home » Van Wolfen »
- Save $$$ On A New Key
- How To Build a Van To Live In
- FB Marketing. Do THIS, but not THAT!
- Importance of Brand Positioning
- 10 Tips For Quick Business Results Online
- 2014 Business Advice You Need (But Don’t Want to Hear)
- Fiit Professionals interview by Brett Campbell
- Entrepreneur On Fire interview by John Lee Dumas
- Who to trust for webinar training?
- Hanging out with JV launch manager Kieran McDonogh